The EIIS is glad to announce the Arabic Summer Bootcamp taking place between 4th Aug and 17th Aug 2018. The programme is ideal for those with basic to intermediate knowledge of Arabic and targets to reinforce an individual’s learning. We aim to offer this programme in two separate groups, one ideally for those with basic knowledge of Arabic and another group for those who have completed Candlelight Arabic Year 2 or equivalent.
Topics: Each group will cover 5 different topics across a period of two weeks. The course will entail not only communication but also writing and reading. The topics are as follows:
- الأسرة – Family
- الحياة اليومية – Everyday situations
- العمل – Work
- العطلة والسفر – Holiday and travelling
- التسوق/الشرب والطعام – Shopping/Food and Drink
Delivery: Classes will take place three times a week with two weekdays (Mondays and Thursdays between 6.45 pm till 9.15 pm) and Saturdays between 10 am till 4 pm (1 hour lunch break).
Please register by filling in the form below choosing the group you would like to join. Please also use the following details for making the course fee payment:
* On the bit where you write the note, please put your name and the group you choose. Example: Muhammad Ali Bootcamp 1
Account number: 51100800 Sort code: 01-06-39
* For reference please put your name and the group you choose. Example: Muhammad Ali Bootcamp 1
Contact: Please contact sister Ruji on 07506 554156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.